Blue Sky Heating & Air Conditioning believes that a little bit of service and maintenance to your furnace can go a long way. By checking and replacing your air filter regularly you can maintain proper air flow in your furnace. By programing your thermostat for a day and time set back you can save a little bit of money each day, which can add up in the long run.
Common Furnace Maintenance & Servicing
- Basic air filter inspection and replacement
- Check humidifier for proper operation.
- Clean evaporator coil
- Clean and inspect heat exchanger for corrosion and cracks
- Ignitor cleaning or replacement
- Combustion analysis of your furnace